Monday, April 11, 2011

The morning I woke up before my love

Beautiful. Gorgeous. Wish you were here (call first though).
I'd been up since 5am. That's not normal, at all. But I was awake, and I mean AWAKE. So I got up. I got ready for the day. I took some photos. I checked Facebook. I jogged up some ideas for blog posts. I tried not to make any noise. I waited for my love to get up so we could have coffee together and it would be hot for him. I enjoyed watching the sun rise. It's the beginning of a beautiful day.

The sun is UP and so am I!


I'd been up for 1.5 hours. I was ready to see him!



(sorry it's fuzzy, I'm still learning) - He's only on his first cup of coffee. I love him.

1 comment:

Mom Hart said...

That picture is truely a genuine reflextion of Donald before his second cup of coffee!