Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

My love and I were able to visit his parents over the Memorial Day weekend. Because I'm from the South, I forge that, in other parts of the world, it's cold when the South has begun to melt at certain times of the year. Such is the case where my love is from: The Mountains of Northern California. This Memorial Day Weekend surprised me with SNOW.

I was il-prepared in my flip-flops.

Something about this photo seems ironic...


This too seems ironic. We'd been to a luau the weekend before, enjoying an outdoor barbecue with 90 degree heat. We kept our lei and tied it around the mirror. Somehow it seems very out of place in this photo...

At any rate, it was a fabulous time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a lei and slippahs! perfect attire for the snow in my opinion. :)