Sunday, November 27, 2005

quotes

I collect quotes. Until I have the time and patience to figure out how to get a link or something like that to keep them all, I will publish them here. This is my first -of hopefully many:

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain

2 comments:

Brent said...

Helly Gypsy,

Thank you for linking to my blog. You rock. I hope that somebody shares their M&Ms with you today.

My owner, Gruntley, also posts quotes on his blog.

Seeing as you collect quotes, here is a original Grover quote:

"If we didn't have the color blue, then grass would be yellow and that would be just really weird."

Lil' G

P.S. I see that you have selected a blue theme for your blog. Is that because you are a fan of Grover? I'm blue, you know.

Casey said...

Greetings from Mexico City! So good to see you the other day!