Sunday, June 12, 2005

children's track

so, I would just like to say..."so, I'm at camp" that's it. I'm here. it really is happening. I am leading children's ministry this week in the hot and humid south. it's great. I have the greatest group I could ever ask for. I am learning alot. It has been amazing to watch God do the work. I have been waiting in anticipation for Him to do some mighty things. It's amazing what we see when we are expecting Him to work. I have been praying with expectation. I know that I am here because He has me here. there is no other explanation for it. I am thankful. And I know that I cannot do this on my own. I missed all of training and the first week of kids being here. now I am just trying to play catch up. and I just stand in wonder that the God of the universe is so intensely personal that He takes care of all the crazy details of my ministry group. so, latest lesson: expect great things and then watch for them!

No comments: